Design–build is a project delivery system used in the construction industry. It is a method to deliver a project in which the design and construction services are contracted by a single entity known as the design–builder or design–build contractor. Design–build relies on a single point of responsibility contract and is used to minimize risks for the project owner and to reduce the delivery schedule by overlapping the design phase and construction phase of a project.
“Design–build with its single point responsibility carries the clearest contractual remedies for the clients because the contractor will be responsible for all of the work on the project, regardless of the nature of the fault???. (Source: Wikipedia)
Deinde’s Design-Build Services: Fast-track construction management while retaining quality.
Deinde is a General Contractor offering a variety of construction services covering North region of India. If you desire a single point of contact and responsibility, accelerated project completion, price efficiencies, price stability, and on time scheduling, then partner with Deinde early in the planning stages to ensure your general construction project will be of the highest quality, built on time and on budget.
Combining the function of an architect, engineer and construction manager into a single entity, Deinde’s design-build services provide an integrated approach that is focused on the specific needs of the project. Design-build has traditionally promised operational advantages to clients through a simplified contract with a single entity and the ability to fast-track work based on the close, contractual relationship between the designer and the builder.
At Deinde, our many years as a construction manager form a strong foundation for our design/build services. Deinde provides team leadership and a single-point of responsibility. We assign a team comprised of experts in the type of facility you’re building, and we place a senior-level Deinde executive in an active role to manage the overall effort.
Deinde’s design/build services eliminate your responsibility for coordinating activities between the designer and the builder—our single contract covers architecture, engineering and construction services. As a construction management organization, Deinde’s staff includes professionals in all areas, from estimating, scheduling and procurement, to construction administration, safety, quality, cost control, MEP coordination and commissioning. This turnkey solution covers all aspects of design and construction management and offers a unique platform to save you time and money.
Benefits to Clients:
- Reduction in build costs and costs over the lifetime of the building
- Reduction in conflicts and re-work during construction
- Better co-ordination between teams improving overall project quality
- Improvement in review and approval cycles
- Saves time and money for the owner, while providing the
- Brings value into engineering design process
- Allows the contractor, engineers and specialty trade contractors to propose best-value solutions for various construction elements before the design is complete
- All members of a project team get together early in the process to identify and address issues of cost, schedule and construct ability
- Alleviates conflict between architects and contractors and reduces owner risk for design errors.